The world of data is changing rapidly, and as we continue growing to stay ahead of the curve, we are currently looking to strengthen our recruitment team with a new talent consultant. The perfect candidate will be jointly responsible for finding and engaging consultants within the data science, data engineering and machine learning engineering domains. If you want to contribute to the growth of the leading AI consultancy in the Netherlands while growing your recruitment skills within the wonderful and ever-growing world of data, then we strongly encourage you to apply to our Talents Consultant vacancy.
As a talent consultant, you will be in charge of
- Managing the recruitment process of different technical roles within Xomnia
- Taking the lead of the recruitment process: You will talk to hiring managers about new positions, determine the actions to be made regarding our vacancies, and draft the vacancy descriptions
- Coaching candidates during the application process, and enthusiastically keeping in touch with potential candidates
- Managing and organizing offline and online recruitment events
- Developing tactical and strategic plans for further development of the recruitment approach
- You are goal-oriented and energetic
- You can make others enthusiastic about your ideas
- You have at least a completed HBO education
- You preferably have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- You preferably have experience in working with hiring software Recruitee
- You have affinity with data, AI and innovation
- You have working knowledge of Dutch and English
What we offer
Xomnia is a young and energetic company. We believe in taking care of our employees, and offer them competitive salaries, paid vacation with the option to take unpaid leave, and flexible working hours. Most importantly, we offer an amazing work culture, where you’re free to grow your ambitions and cultivate your interests. Other perks that we offer include great coffee at the office, delicious free lunch every day, and free afternoon drinks that we host every Friday at our HQ. On sunny days, we enjoy cruises in Amsterdam’s canals with Xomnia’s own boat too!
Who is Xomnia?
Established in 2013, Xomnia is the leading AI consulting company in The Netherlands. Our mission is to be the leading AI consulting company that empowers people, society, and businesses to responsibly seize the opportunities offered by data and AI. We do this while remaining true to our values that attract, engage, and retain some of the most outstanding and dedicated talents in our industry
Note: For this specific position, we are looking for a candidate that has an EU citizenship as we don’t offer any visa sponsorship.